Registration fees, along with a refundable $100 fundraising cheque (Does not apply to 2021 season), are now due. Cheques should be made out to the Killam Cyclones.
Need a Registration Form or a Swim Alberta Form? See below:
Further information is available on the following info sheet:
Registration & Membership Fees
Fees will be different for the 2021 season and are due the first day of practice.
- $125 per swimmer (ages 3-18)
- Fees are reduced by $25 for each additional swimmer in your family
Normal Season Fee schedule (registration includes a T-shirt)
- $365 for one swimmer
- $315 per person for two swimmers in a family
- $290 per person for three swimmers in a family
- $165 for each additional swimmer over three in a family
- $100 per family post-dated cheque for fundraiser participation